Maintenance TechnicianA fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Technician or Electrical Engineer, with a metal component manufacturing company based in Lydney.The Role...
One of the World's biggest Packaging manufacturing company's is looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician to work at their Birmingham based plant.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining the following plant and equipment:
- Gas / electric meter readers
- Compressed Air Systems
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Lifting Equipment
- Factory Ventilation Systems
- Boiler and Condensate systems
- Gas Turbines
- Maintenance of Fire Prevention/Control Systems
- Water Treatment Plant
Maintenance Technician Person Spec
- Experience in previous Technical role
- Apprenticeship gained in Electrical/Mechanical trade
- The Maintenance Technician position would suit a person who prefers to work at their own initiative and set up their own day and workload
- Technical minded
- Flexible working hours (day shift only) - 08:00am-16:30pm
- Be part of the Call out rota (1 weekend in 4) - annual call-out allowance paid
- Ideally live local to Birmingham
Company offers competitive salary £34K/annum + call-out allowance, continuous training & development, excellent benefits, long term prospect.
If you would like to be part of one of the most successful Packaging Manufacturing Company' s Maintenance team in West Midlands, please do not hesitate to send your CV with your relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.