Carbon60 are recruiting for a Landscape maintenance operative to work in Hereford with immediate effect.One of Carbon60's prestigious clients are recruiting for a Landscape maintenance...
Maintenance Technician, Building Services
This company, a major player in the FM world provide an Integrated Facilities Management service to a world class specialist manufacturer of high value componentry.
Currently, they are looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician based at the South East, Wales plant. This truly is a fantastic opportunity to join an impressive team, the Maintenance Technician will play a crucial role in the delivering of the first class service the company is famous for and will receive the support and investment of a best in sector employer.
Reports directly to the Site Operations Manager. We are looking for an individual, who is enthusiastic, has a passion about building services and engineering, and would like to grow with the team.
- Coordinating and supporting the safe operation and repair of M&E building services and fabric equipment across site including: building deep cleans, maintenance tasks, waste removal, PM tasks etc.
- Supervise and liaise with sub-contractors on site and make sure their work is carried out and completed to client specification
- Schedule and control PM and RM works with contractors and on site staff
- Fault diagnosis on plant and equipment, report it and support repair when necessary
- Ensure Health and Safety and statutory tasks are completed
- Use of IT systems and paper job sheet, logging the work on the CAFM system
The Ideal Maintenance Technician
- Ideally hold of ONC or above qualification in mechanical / electrical subject
- Previous FM experience working on Building Services / Building Maintenance (electrical, mechanical)
- Experience of electrical, mechanical heating, cooling, ventilation & water systems
- Able to supervise sub-contractors and work together with a team to achieve the same goal
- Health and Safety conscious - Understanding the importance of safety of working processes and general safety on site is vital in this role
- Legionella awareness
- Experience CDM regulations would be beneficial
- Proactive approach and ability to work together with the team
- Confident approach towards technical tasks
- High level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Numerate and IT literate
- IOSH / CSCS card - desirable
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician with excellent knowledge on Building fabrics / Building Services looking for a new role around near Pontypool, Wales and would like to work for a company who will appreciate and reward your hard work...? -Please do not hesitate to send your application to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.