Qualified Electrician required for long term electrical maintenance and repair electrician work in a very large commercial building in the Yeovil areaJob Description:Electrical Maintenance dutiesPlanned...
An excellent opportunity arisen with one of the most prestigious FM Company in the UK for a Maintenance Electrician to join their team on temporary basis in Southampton
The Role of Maintenance Electrician is mobile, a Full UK Driving licence is required.
Areas to cover: Dorset, Hants, Berkshire, Surrey and Sussex.
Duties of Maintenance Electrician
- Carry out planned maintenance to a variety of electrical equipment (i.e.: pumps, lighting equipment etc.)
- Carry out reactive repairs to electrical systems and equipment
- Installation work on electrical circuitry and equipment as per drawings
- Completion of documentation as required
The Ideal Maintenance Electrician
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Completed a recognised time served electrical apprenticeship
- City and Guilds certificate/NVQ level 3 certificate or equivalent preferred
- Conversant with 17th edition regulations
- A gas qualification would be beneficial
- Familiar with boilers, heating systems, air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC
- Fault finding abilities are essential
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
Successful candidates will be required to go through the relevant security checks.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Electrician, live in or around Southampton area, you are looking for excellent pay, and a dynamic company, who will appreciate your hard work, please don't hesitate to send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.