Maintenance TechnicianA fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Technician or Electrical Engineer, with a metal component manufacturing company based in Lydney.The Role...
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Technician or Electrical Engineer, with a metal component manufacturing company based in Lydney.
The Role of Maintenance Technician will cover:
- Install and repair electrical and electronic apparatus
- Isolation and maintenance of LV and HV equipment
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment
- Planned Preventive Maintenance, fault finding and repair of PLC's, automated machinery, robots, electronic components, automated grinding etc.
- Understanding engineering /electrical drawings and manufacturing manuals
Ideal Maintenance Engineer will live local to Lydney, Gloucestershire and possess the following:
- Electrical / Electronic engineering qualification or time served experience
- Working knowledge of Siemens S5 & S7 PLC's
- 17th Edition
- High Voltage Switching
- Holds a Forklift Driving Licence
- Competitive salary: £36K/ annum incl. shift allowance - continental shift pattern
- Room to progress into Team Leading/Managerial position
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work for a fast growing well established company in The Forest Dean. If you are looking for a permanent opportunity and have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.