Mechanical FitterA global manufacturing company, a leader in the Water Technologies sector are looking to recruit a Mechanical Fitter on permanent basis to join their...
Maintenance Technician (Electrical bias)
Our prestigious client, a world renowned manufacturing company is looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician (Electrical bias) to join their team in Newport.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Completion of planned and preventative maintenance tasks assigned within competency levels.
- Where competent, basic electrical fault identification, (including, but not limited to) light fittings (includes emergency lights), lamp replacement, 3 phase motor, safe installation and inspection of electrical equipment, low voltage electrical distribution systems.
- Where competent, undertake portable appliance testing.
- Operation of fault diagnosis for the Building Management System (BMS).
- Maintain Company issued tools, equipment, PPE to a safe and good working order of condition.
- Maintain stocks of critical spares and other stock pertaining to responsibilities.
- The accurate completion of all task sheets or appropriate soft copy/electronic equivalent with relevant information.
- To be a focal point for proactive service delivery to all aspects of the building and plant maintenance.
- To proactively seek to enhance personal skill set with the aim of improved service.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management in order to meet the operational requirements of the business.
Maintenance Technician Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Essential / Preferred:
- IEE 17th/18th edition BS7671 regulations qualification/training
- Together with quantifiable training and/or experience/qualifications in either:
- Undertake all necessary training to develop multi skills as required
- Assist any other trade as and when required
- Provide additional support to colleagues and ensure any threat to site security/operation is minimised (e.g. a, flood occurs at the end of shift, but the team remain on site to clear etc.)
- Use own initiative to carry out work safely and effectively under own initiative without constant close supervision
- Work within Safe Systems of Work
- Be part of a helpful, pro-active building and facilities team that will responsibly communicate with members of the client and own team
- Have a positive, up-beat communicative attitude
- Have good attention to detail
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00am-16:30pm Friday 07:00am-12:30pm
As a successful Maintenance Technician you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
To apply - Please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.