Design EngineerCarbon60 are proud to be working with a tier 1 supplier to the automotive sector that have an unsurpassed reputation. They are experiencing a...
Excellent opportunity for Mechanical Fitters!
A global manufacturing company, a leader in the Water Technologies sector are looking to recruit Mechanical Fitters to join their team in Newport, South Wales.
This position will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of shop floor, production works which includes but is not limited to the assembly of electrolysers, packaged skids and standard products to defined quality standards and agreed timescales.
- Responsible for assembly of products to specification as provided by the engineering team.
- Fabricate plastic, fibreglass pipework and measure and make support brackets for pipe and fittings.
- Responsible for completing all activities in full compliance with company procedures for Health & Safety and Environmental requirements and cooperating with managers and other employees to help everyone stay safe.
- To ensure that work completed is of high quality, is completed to deadlines, and documented in compliance with the company's (ISO 9001) quality standards.
- Carrying out all work as instructed in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining production area in a clean and tidy condition
- Responsible for seeking clarification where necessary to ensure products are built to specification
- Served a mechanical apprenticeship or have NVQ level 3 in Mechanical engineering equivalent or higher
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, flow diagrams, bills of material
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and able to work as part of team or on their own initiative
- Confine space trained
- Driving Licence
- Good communication skills, including the ability to read and speak English
- First Aid Trained
If you are a Mechanical Fitter living near Newport or able to commute, and you meet the above criteria, would like to be part of a success story and work for a company who appreciates your great work, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.