Fantastic opportunity for Maintenance Engineers to join our prestigious client's team in Kinsale, Co Cork.This company is a world renowned FM company provide specialist services...
A high-profile Facilities Management company is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Mechanical Engineer to work at their prestigious client's site in Kinsale, Cork.
- The maintenance, repair and improvement of building fabric, services and systems.
- Productive and efficient use of time to undertake planned and re-active mechanical maintenance.
- Planned preventive maintenance: service, test, diagnose, repair and calibrate advanced mechanical installations, plant and equipment - all planned maintenance delivered in line with completion deadlines
- Reactive Maintenance - React to breakdown, maintenance requests -delivered within required contractual completion deadlines (SLA).
- Proactive Maintenance - Help maintain accurate maintenance records and plant history via helpdesk proactive approach is essential, any necessary maintenance related to the planned and reactive tasks to be scheduled and recorded as appropriate.
- Carry out isolations for specialist maintenance sub-contractors
- To carry out minor new works where directed - Support the winter weather clearance requirements.
- Work safely and in accordance with company Health and Safety procedures.
- Supporting the contingency plans for the service delivery.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a proactive Mechanical Engineer who has a flexible approach and an enthusiastic outlook on his work.
- Trade qualification in Mechanical discipline - C&G/ NVQ Level 3 in Engineering, BTEC or equivalent
- Experience in Pressurisation Systems, HVAC, Gas, Boilers, Calorifiers, Steam plant, waste and drainers, Plate heat exchangers, Water Hygiene, Macerators, Medical Gas, and BMS.
- Good knowledge of Mechanical systems of work
- Health and Safety conscious
- Ideally previous experience working on a pharmaceutical site
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be part of a success story and have the relevant Mechanical Engineering skills and looking for a long term opportunity - then this position is definitely for you!
Please do not hesitate to send your application (CV with relevant qualifications) to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.