Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Mechanical Fitter for our client in the Plymouth area. The job is for 6months work starting in September, paying...
Fantastic Opportunity for Mechanical Fitters - A global manufacturing company, a leader in the Water Technologies sector are looking to recruit Mechanical Fitters to join their team on temporary basis in Caldicot, South Wales.
- Responsible for assembly of products to specification as provided by the engineering team
- Fabricate plastic, fibreglass pipework and measure and make support brackets for pipe and fittings
- Responsible for completing all activities in full compliance with company procedures for Health & Safety and Environmental requirements
- To ensure that work completed is of high quality
- Carrying out all work as instructed in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining production area in a clean and tidy condition
- Responsible for seeking clarification where necessary to ensure products are built to specification
- Served a Mechanical Apprenticeship / NVQ level 3 in Mechanical Engineering equivalent or higher
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, flow diagrams, bills of material.
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing / Assembly environment
- Able to commute to Caldicot, South Wales
Mechanical Fitter Working Hours: 38 hours per week with opportunity to work overtime (paid at an enhanced rate) due to full order book
If you are a Mechanical Fitter meeting the above criteria, would like to be part of a success story and work for a company who appreciates your great work, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.