We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join the engineering operations at an organisation who pride themselves in manufacturing excellence,...
Mechanical Project Engineer
A world renowned design and manufacturing firm in the water and waste water industry are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer on permanent basis at their Derby based office.
The Mechanical Project Engineer will be significantly involved in the delivery phase of the project as well as providing support during the execution stages. The successful candidate will be responsible for design verification and engineering of a variety water and waste water products.
- Prepare documentation for the design team
- Take ownership of the Mechanical part of the project/requirement
- Liaison with the customers and the end users, pre- and post- contract discussions
- Assist in resolving design related issues during manufacture, factory inspections, installation, commissioning and operation
- Occasional travel will be required to customer sites supporting the commission stages of the project
The Ideal Candidate
- HND/HNC/Degree level or equivalent engineering qualification - Mechanical Discipline
- Experience with water and waste water products in municipal sector
- Experience with structural steelwork construction and design.
- Experience of pipe & structural steelwork welding methods, codes and techniques
- Ideally user knowledge of Inventor - advantage
The position is based in Derby, so ideally candidates will be living or able to commute to Derby.
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 10% Pension
- 25 days holidays + statutory BH
And so much more...
This is a remarkable opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join a successful engineering team with a company of excellent reputation in the industry.
If you would like to apply to the Mechanical Project Engineer position - Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.