Field Service Engineer PumpsBristol, Gloucester, South Midlands An established business supporting a range of customers with the installation, maintenance, service and repair of pumps and...
Mechanical Project Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join a well-established, global design and manufacturing firm based in Monmouthshire.
The Mechanical Project Engineer will be significantly involved in the enquiry and execution phase of the project as well as providing support during the commissioning stages. The successful candidate will be responsible for design verification and engineering of Electrochlorination Plants in accordance with client specifications, National and International standards.
- Interpret client requirements in relation to Water Technologies products or services from proposal plan
- Prepare documentation for the design team
- Take the project to manufacturing
- Liaison with the customers and the end users, pre- and post- contract discussions
- Take ownership of the Mechanical part of the project/requirement
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree level or equivalent engineering qualification - Mechanical Discipline
- Experience in Electro chlorination packages
- Experience with structural steelwork construction and design. Experience of pipe & structural steelwork welding methods, codes and techniques
- Knowledge and experience of ATEX, IEC Ex, HAZOP
- Experience of major Petrochem engineering specifications e.g. BP & Shell
This is a remarkable opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join the team in Caldicot. You will have revelry to work for a renowned Water Technologies Company with a full order book and exciting projects to develop.
If you would like to apply to the Mechanical Project Engineer position - Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.