Mechanical EngineerOur client is are a reputable facilities management company looking for a experienced Mechanical Engineer for a mobile role in the South East.The Maintenance...
A fantastic opportunity at a high-profile Facilities Management company has arisen for enthusiastic and experienced Mechanical Engineers to work Southwest of England.
- The maintenance, repair and improvement of building fabric, services and systems.
- Productive and efficient use of time to undertake planned and re-active mechanical maintenance.
- Planned preventive maintenance: service, test, diagnose, repair and calibrate advanced mechanical installations, plant and equipment - all planned maintenance delivered in line with completion deadlines
- Reactive Maintenance - React to breakdown, maintenance requests -delivered within required contractual completion deadlines (SLA).
- Proactive Maintenance - Help maintain accurate maintenance records and plant history via helpdesk proactive approach is essential, any necessary maintenance related to the planned and reactive tasks to be scheduled and recorded as appropriate.
- Carry out isolations for specialist maintenance sub-contractors
- To carry out minor new works where directed - Support the winter weather clearance requirements.
- Work safely and in accordance with company Health and Safety procedures.
- Supporting the contingency plans for the service delivery.
The Ideal Candidate:
- We are looking for a proactive Mechanical Engineer who has a flexible approach and an enthusiastic outlook on his work.
- A person who's got sound level of experience working in commercial buildings.
- Ensure that he is delivering the right image of the company
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering
- C&G/ NVQ Level 3 in Engineering, BTEC or equivalent
- Experience in pressurisation systems, HVAC, gas, boilers, calorifiers, waste and drainers, plate heat exchangers, water hygiene, macerators, medical gas, and BMS.
Hours are flexible - Between Monday to Friday from 08:00-17:00pm - Overtime is available and paid at an enhanced rate.
What they are offering:
- Competitive salary: £28-32K/annum
- Company vehicle
- 25 days Holidays + statutory Bank Holidays
- Family friendly benefits
If you would like to be part of a success story and have the relevant Mechanical Engineering skills and looking for a long term opportunity - then this position is definitely for you!
Please do not hesitate to send your application (CV with relevant qualifications) to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.