Building Services EngineerOur client require a well presented Building Services Engineer to start imminently. Based in the Dundee Postcode area, As a 17th Edition, 2391...
Carbon60 have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to work with a well-established Facilities Management company in Cowdenbeath.
The Maintenance Electrician Role responsibilities
- Completion of planned and preventative maintenance tasks
- Where competent, basic electrical fault identification, (including, but not limited to) light fittings (includes emergency lights), lamp replacement, domestic equipment, safe repair, installation and inspection of electrical equipment.
- You will be required to work as part of a small maintenance team
- Travel to two different sites, occasionally (Driving Licence is essential)
- Maintain Company issued tools, equipment, PPE to a safe and good working order of condition.
- The accurate completion of all task sheets or appropriate soft copy/electronic equivalent with relevant information.
- To proactively seek and remedy building defects in a timely and professional manner.
- Planned maintenance - all planned maintenance delivered in line with completion deadlines particularly any mandatory or statutory PPMs.
- Reactive Maintenance - delivered within required contractual completion deadlines (SLA).
- Proactive Maintenance - proactive approach is essential, any necessary maintenance related to the planned and reactive tasks to be scheduled and recorded via helpdesk as appropriate.
The Ideal Maintenance Electrician
- A proactive, enthusiastic Electrical Technician / Electrician
- Use own initiative to carry out work safely and effectively under own initiative without constant close supervision
- Work within Safe Systems of Work
- Be part of a helpful, pro-active building and facilities team that will responsibly communicate with members of the client and own team
- Have a positive, up-beat communicative attitude
- Have good attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence - ESSENTIAL
- NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 18th Edition
Monday to Friday: 07:00am-15:00pm
If you are looking for a Maintenance Electrician position around Cowdenbeath, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.