We are looking for Maintenance Electrician / Technicians for a long term contract in the Northwich area of Cheshire.The position is carrying out all aspects...
Electrical Engineer - Maintenance
Electrical Engineer opportunity to work for a major FM company, they provide Electrical Maintenance services to their prestigious clients in the commercial sector. As a result of business growth, they now need to recruit Electrical Engineers to join the busy Maintenance team in Central London.
- Ensuring plant and equipment is maintained and operating efficiently
- Fault diagnosis on plant and equipment and repair
- Provide assistance with installation work and commissioning
- Take part of the maintenance on-call rota (1 in 8)
- Ensure Health and Safety and statutory tasks are completed
The Ideal Electrical Engineer
- Served Electrical apprenticeship / City&Guilds / ONC qualification
- Familiar with 17th Edition regulations
- Previous FM experience working on Building Services
- Experience of electrical, mechanical heating, cooling, ventilation & water systems
- Prepared to work early and late shifts (Early: 06:30 - 15:30; Late: 13:30 - 22:30)
Fantastic permanent opportunity at the heart of London, with a well-established FM company offering you excellent benefits:
Competitive pension scheme
You can be assured your hard work will be appreciated!
If you feel that you would be an ideal candidate for Electrical Maintenance Engineer position please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.