Maintenance Planner (Supervisory role)An excellent permanent opportunity for a Maintenance Planner with supervisory competence to join a world renowned Facilities Management company at their client's...
Fantastic opportunity for Maintenance Engineers to join our prestigious client's team in Kinsale, Co Cork.
This company is a world renowned FM company provide specialist services to a prestigious client in the pharmaceutical sector. As a result of business growth, they now need to recruit Maintenance Engineers with Electrical and with Mechanical bias to join the busy Engineering team.
The Role of Maintenance Engineers
- Undertake maintenance and reactive activity to a wide range of Electrical Building Services equipment including but not limited to LV systems, PAT testing, RCD testing, RCBO testing, general lighting, AV, HVAC, building controls, small power and distribution, and other equipment found in modern pharmaceutical site (Electrical)
- Manage the workload from the site Asset Management System (Maximo) for planned and reactive calls relating to mechanical installations, Steam plant, HVAC, Chillers, Plumbing, Domestic water and hot water systems. (Mechanical)
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Fault diagnosis on plant and equipment and repair when necessary
- Ensure Health and Safety and statutory tasks are completed
- Conduct investigation and repairs on faulty equipment and plant
- Assist in installation and commissioning projects on Building services equipment
- Maintain knowledge of all spare parts on site
- Ensure all risks of safety or failure of equipment are communicated as appropriate
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are attained
- To understand the SLA and KPI and work to these standards and adhere to response times as set out on the contract
The Ideal Maintenance Engineers
- 3 years' experience in electrical building services and plant engineering
- Level 6 of the NQAI Certificate in Electrical Craft Practice or equivalent.
- Trained in I.S.3217 the Irish Standard for Emergency Lighting
- Understanding of steam systems advantageous
- National Craft Certificate in appropriate Mechanical discipline.
- Trade Qualification in Mechanical discipline.
- City & Guilds or equivalent in Mechanical.
Good problem solving ability
We are looking for people who have knowledge on working on highly regulated site, ideally pharmaceutical but that's only desirable.
Excellent customer service skills
Maintain quality relationships with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
Seize opportunities to diversify or increase contractual services.
Methodical and Analytical approach to work
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
If you feel that you would be an ideal candidate for the Maintenance Engineer position please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.