Experienced Maintenance Electrical Engineer required for a global name in the provision of Facilities Maintenance services. The role will be based on a large health...
World renowned manufacturer are looking to recruit Maintenance Engineers due to continued increase in demand and sustained growth of the business, to join their Engineering team in Trowbridge.
Maintenance Engineer Role Responsibilities
- Dealing with breakdown maintenance, reacting to daily concerns and support in getting equipment back into correct operating condition on site
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and rectifying and logging all faults
- Plant start-ups
- Support plant installation
- Build up record of plant performance by logging of breakdowns
- Work as required on projects either as part of a multi-disciplined team or on individually
You will ideally be a multi-disciplined Maintenance Engineer with excellent electrical and mechanical skills and PLC knowledge
- Practical experience with PLC's
- Effective electrical / mechanical fault finding and diagnostic experience
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings
- 17th Edition
- Qualification - Electrical Engineering
- Have the ability to commute to Wiltshire, Trowbridge
Working hours - 3 shifts rotating pattern (1 in 3 Saturdays)
Company offers excellent work-life balance and benefits:
- Competitive salary +Shift Allowance
- 25 days holidays + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Pension contributions 4%
- Potential to earn annual bonus
The Maintenance Engineer vacancy is permanent with a company who are award winning in their industry, ethical, and definitely rewards your hard work, flexibility, and enthusiasm.
If you are interested, live near Trowbridge - Please do not hesitate to send your CV for consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.