Power/Analogue Design EngineerInterested in working as a Power/Analogue Design Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!A vacancy has...
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and adaptable Maintenance Engineer. You will be working for one of the world's foremost Facilities Management companies, an organisation with a great reputation for looking after their employees and offering fantastic career development.
The role is based at a state of the art manufacturing plant in Ware.
The role of Maintenance Engineer
This position is suitable for a multi skilled engineer and his/her expertise would include knowledge of boiler systems, steam systems, pressure systems, turbines, heat exchangers, condensers, air receivers etc.
- Maintenance and repair of M&E building services and fabric equipment on site
- Fault finding, repair and maintenance of boiler system, pressure system, condensers
- Carry out maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems accordingly
- To take primary responsibilities on a day to day basis for all aspects of maintenance regime, reactive, PPM, compliance and general upkeep of the building
- Responsible for maintaining their work space/shop in a safe and effective manner
- To maintain excellent customer service with your colleagues and client tenants at all times
- Completion of routine tasks
- Responsible for maintenance records to ensure compliance with PSSR regulations
- Perform regular monitoring the Building Management System and respond to them accordingly
- Must be able to be on an out of hours on call rota
The ideal Maintenance Engineer
- The successful candidate would have industrial boiler systems experience
- Water Treatment Plant experience
- Ideally BOAS trained
- C&G qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Excellent communication skills - able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients
- Flexible and reliable
- Good engineering background with decent knowledge of screw and vane air compressors
- Ability to multi-task
As a successful Maintenance Engineer you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Interested? Would like to apply? Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.