We're looking to recruit a Mobile multi skilled engineer(Gas) for a permanent role covering Edinburgh and surrounding area.DutiesCarry out planned maintenance to a variety of...
Fantastic permanent opportunity arisen for Mobile Handyman to work for one of the largest FM providers in UK in Gloucester and surroundings.
The Role of Mobile Handyman
- This is a mobile position, carrying out general Handyperson, maintenance tasks in commercial buildings around Gloucester. - (Minor plumbing, painting, carpentry, around the buildings)
- Weekly and monthly PPM tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc.)
- Monthly utilities meter readings
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Building fabric repairs
- The working hours are between Monday-Friday 40 hours per week + call out which would be paid with an enhanced rate.
The ideal Mobile Handyman
- Experience of building maintenance, handyman or janitorial duties
- Previous experience of working with Facilities Management Companies / Building services.
- Applicants previously working on commercial buildings would be an advantage
- Multi-skilled and able to Multi-task
- Take personal responsibility for Health & Safety matters
- Hold of full UK Driving Licence
- Customer focused
This is a great opportunity for a Mobile Handyman who is looking for a long term permanent position in Gloucester with a company who appreciates your hard work and will reward your efforts.
- Competitive Salary: £18-£24K/annum + Call out
- Company vehicle
- Pension contribution
- Generous holiday allowance
And loads more...
If you would like to be considered for the position please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.