Maintenance Engineer required for a long term electrical and mechanical building maintenance role in the SE1 London Bridge area.£21.75ph £22.50 ph weekly payDuties will involve:Maintenance...
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills. You would be responsible covering a large manufacturing site from a building services perspective in Rochester.
The Role of Maintenance Manager
Responsible for the full management cycle of circa 15 employees all within the Technical team on the site in Rochester, Kent.
- Ensuring the PPM schedule is maintained for all plant & equipment and building fabric on site. Typically it is expected that the post holder will spend approx. 50% of their time in a 'hands on' role and the remainder on supervisory/admin/audit/quality duties.
- Manage, lead, coach and motivate Supervisors and Engineering staff
- Monitor, review and report on performance against KPIs and SLAs to Line Manager identifies areas for improvements and creates, initiates and evaluates these plans
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues, ensuring that works completed are reviewed and feedback obtained, and attend meetings where appropriate
- Formulate and implement systems to make sure plant is maintained and operated to optimum efficiency
- Manage project work as required
- Record keeping of all maintenance to the IMS both hard and electronically
- Responsible with the SHEQ team for the upkeep, monitoring, assessment and reviewing of Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
Maintenance Manager Person Specification
A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationships with, colleagues, client and suppliers.
- HND or HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Technical M&E knowledge, or is able to demonstrable experience of deploying a team of technical engineers
- Good financial knowledge, including experience of budgetary control
- Health and Safety aware
- Good working knowledge of compliance and quality legislation relating to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate engineers and to positively
This is an excellent Permanent opportunity for a Maintenance Manager with an internationally renowned Facilities Management company offering a competitive salary + excellent benefits.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi or call 02920388757.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.