Multi Skilled Maintenance TechnicianCarbon60 are proud to represent a very well established UK business, a household name; in their search for a new electrically biased...
A fantastic permanent opportunity arisen for a Multi-Skilled Technician to join a major retail business's growing team in Cheltenham.
Role of the Multi-Skilled Technician
- You will be located on a static site in Cheltenham.
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance tasks including electrical and mechanical works
- Respond to reactive tasks around the site
- Fault finding and rectifying electrical and mechanical issues on the building
- Reporting on faults and completed tasks on computerised maintenance system
The Ideal Multi-Skilled Technician
- Possession of 17th Edition or equivalent qualification - Essential
- Well presented, polite and articulate
- Experience in working in a retail / hospitality maintenance environment
- Friendly and proactive approach
The company offers wide range of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Retail discounts
- Entertainment discounts
And so much more...
If you are a Multi-Skilled Technician, live in or near Cheltenham and would like to be considered for the position immediately, please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.