Operations Manager Fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager with a world renowned Facilities Manager company on their prestigious Client's site in Hull.Role...
Fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager with a world renowned Facilities Manager company on their prestigious Client's site in Hull.
Role of Operations Manager
- To effectively manage a portfolio of business
- Ensure high quality service standards and service delivery on the contracts
- Manage and deliver agreed sales, performance KPI's and profit targets and report to Management board
- Provide clear operational direction to Management and site staff
- Regularly meet with customers in support of sustaining Company and Client partnership values and smooth running of contracts
- Provide innovation, vision, leadership, business development, best practice solutions and benchmarking across the portfolio of client sites
- Ensure the Team understand their responsibilities with regard to financial performance against budget and implement action to ensure that financial targets are met
- Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities within the region
- Provide technical and operational input to the contract
Ideal Operations Manager will possess the following skills & experience
- Oversee the management of hard services (M&E), soft services including catering, cleaning and grounds maintenance.
- Experience of P&L management
- Proven history of effective cost management and margin achievement and
- Strong analytical, presentation and leadership skills
- Sound management and interpersonal skills
- Capability to be pro-active in the resolution of operational and technical problems
- Good quality communication skill (both oral & written) and strong capability to effectively manage client and subordinate relationships.
- Sound I.T. and related skills and competency in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Auto Enrol Pension
- Private Health Care
- Company Sick Pay
- 25 Days Holiday + Statutory BH/year
This is an excellent opening for an experienced Operations Manager near Hull, if you are seeking a long term career prospect with a successful company where your efforts will be greatly appreciated, look no further - To apply, please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.