Operations Site Lead (Hard services bias)We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Site Lead (Hard services bias) with one of the biggest FM Company...
Operations Site Lead (Hard services bias)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Site Lead (Hard services bias) with one of the biggest FM Company globally. This position is based in Rochester, Kent.
Operations Site Lead Role Responsibilities
This position would suit an experienced Operations Manager / Facilities Manager with a Maintenance or Engineering background as the role will have heavy involvement on making decisions of Technical, Hard services parts of the business
- To be single point of contact for the Client for all queries relating to service delivery and development of the service offer
- To control and monitor financial performance of designated area, in line with pre-determined budgets.
- Reviewing the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Statutory Compliance Programmes
- Engineering/Contractor reviews - reviewing site compliance to all current regulations. Reviewing the PPM's and associated documentation. Where require, reviewing assets on site to give an overview of the condition and standard of maintenance being carried out.
- Manage Soft Services and Hard Services (Catering, Cleaning, Front of house, Grounds, M&E, H&S) and statutory compliance - ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Client and Colleagues
- Identify and initiate innovative service delivery excellence methods which are in line with our customer's wider business objectives
The Ideal Operations Site Lead
- Previous experience as Hard Services Facilities Manager or Technical Services Manager
- Sound commercial and financial awareness
- Experience of managing budgets
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong relationship with the customer and colleagues
- Project management experience
- Authorised Person in HV/LV
- IT literate FM Management Information Systems, MS Word, Power point and advanced Excel user
- Experience of motivating, leading, supervising and controlling a diverse team (Soft and Hard Services)
- Ideally live in commutable distance to Rochester
- CIEH level 3 qualification or equivalent
- HNC or HND in Hard Services or equivalent business management qualifications
- Competitive salary - £50-£55K/annum
- 25 days holidays + BH
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- Health Benefits package
- Retail and Entertainment discounts
And so much more...
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
To apply-Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.