Engineering ManagerAn outstanding opportunity for an accomplished and innovative Engineering Manager to join a world class Facilities Management Company based at their clients advanced Manufacturing...
Project Design Engineer (Mechanical bias)
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, influential Project Design Engineer to join a world class manufacturer of components for the major players in the Automotive sector - you will play a lead role in shaping and developing state of the art equipment and be central to increasing the company's profile at the highest level.
The Project Design Engineer will be significantly involved from design to the delivery phase of the project as well as providing support during the execution stages. The successful candidate will be responsible for design verification and engineering of interior automotive product design.
- Support design release process and customer requirements
- Prepare documentation for the design team
- Take ownership of the project/requirement
- Liaison with the customers and the end users, pre- and post- project discussions
- Assist in resolving design related issues during manufacture, factory inspections, installation, commissioning and operation
- Full understanding of Interior Parts design and performance requirements
The Ideal Candidate
- HND/HNC/Degree level or equivalent engineering qualification - Mechanical Discipline
- Experience with automotive interior design products
- Automotive experience including Project management.
- Experience with plastic parts
- Proven experience of people management
- Ideally user knowledge of Inventor - advantage
- CAD skills- NX 5 and/or above
The position is based near Milton Keynes, so ideally candidates will be living or able to commute to Bedfordshire area.
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 7% Pension
- 25 days holidays + statutory BH
- Company sick pay
And so much more...
This is a remarkable opportunity for an experienced Project Design Engineer to join a successful engineering team with a company of excellent reputation in the industry.
If you would like to apply to the Project Design Engineer position - Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.