Production AdministratorTemporary (possibility to go permanent)MaestegWe are currently working with an established business who has been undergoing phenomenal growth and who have a requirement for...
Production Engineering Manager
This company, a player on the global stage, supplies the major names in the Automotive sector with the highest quality of product, being particularly known for innovative product design. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Engineering Manager to join the team in a visible and influential leadership role.
The Production Engineering Manager will be based at the company's South Wales plant and will lead the Engineering team on a daily basis - to support and facilitate the introduction of new products, equipment and the processes into the plant by achieving the Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Moral.
- Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis generation to ensure relevant controls are adopted for all manufacturing processes
- Support all Quality Response to Quality Control activities
- Monitoring and recording Capex budget creation and management
- Participate in cost reduction improvement activities
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and environmental guidelines to relevant machines and tooling specifications
- Knowledge and practice of equipment risk assessments for all new processes
- New Product Launches and maintenance - Component Material Specification, Routing, Standard Minute Value on the Manufacturing Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Development and implementation of Maintenance schedule
- Management and Development of staff
The Ideal Production Engineering Manager will have the following attributes qualifications and experiences:
- Qualification - Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role, ideally in the automotive industry
- Strong capability of root cause analysis and problem solving using engineering tools and techniques
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of budget management
- Continuous improvement attitude
- Sound knowledge of engineering, ideally in both electrical and mechanical automotive experience would be a great advantage
- Have good understanding on Health and Safety processes and procedures in a manufacturing environment
- Manage, lead, coach and motivate Supervisors and Engineering staff
The Company is offering:
- Salary - £53-57K/annum
- Eligibility join the Management Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme up to 7%
- Holidays - 25 days + SBH
- Life Assurance
This is an excellent Permanent opportunity for a Production Engineering Manager with a well-established Manufacturing company offering a Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits. If you would like to apply, please don't hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.