Project ManagerDukinfield, Greater ManchesterCarbon60 have a new position for a Project Manager to work a 3-4 month contract based in Dukinfield, Greater Manchester.As a Project...
Project Manager Water/Oil& Gas
Our client, a market leader in water treatment products, systems and services are seeking to recruit a Project Manager to their Caldicot based office.
This is a key role within the business, the remit of which encompasses project engineering, customer liaison, purchasing, expediting, site supervision and commissioning. You will manage multiple projects at any given time, the volume of which is determined by the mix of complexity.
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for managing the project stakeholders; team, communication, adherence to the project schedule, and resolution of project conflicts, this position typically works on POC projects circa £500k and above. Full responsibility for project cost validation on order intake establishing margin, with cost control throughout the project life cycle; through to final certificate at warranty expiry.
Ensuring that work is executed to client satisfaction within the stated timescales and budgets in compliance with the contractual specifications and contract terms that are in place and in line with all current company procedures.
Ideal Project Manager
- Preferred industry background: Oil & Gas/Maritime/Water
- Significant experience handling projects at International level
- A working knowledge of Construction & Design Management (CDM), Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Health & Safety Plans, and the role of the company as a Principal Contractor.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders / ability to chair meetings effectively.
- Sound commercial awareness
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Computer literacy: Excel; Word; PowerPoint; Microsoft Project; Microsoft Outlook
- A detailed understanding of Forms of Contracts. (E.g. IChemE, NEC, MFI)
- Experience of executing contracts in the water industry (desirable)
- A fundamental engineering knowledge with the ability to read engineering drawings, understand schematics and an understanding of the basic flow of work through a project department. (Electrical drawings / schematics; Pneumatic drawings / schematics; Mechanical drawings)
- Live in or around Caldicot area
Experience in project execution methodologies, including but not limited to Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, Definition, Scope Management, Claim Management, Project Quality Management, Scheduling, Resource Management, Project Management Plan, Change Control, Cost Management, Earned Value Management, Handover Closeout, Professionalism and Ethics, Project Sponsorship Project Finance and Legal awareness.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a highly successful business in Caldicot with huge potential for ongoing advancement.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering information to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.