Production PlannerSouth Wales based Chemical Manufacturing Company, huge player on the Global market are seeking to recruit an experienced Production Planner.The RoleTake responsibility for scheduling...
South Wales based Chemical Manufacturing Company, huge player on the Global market are seeking to recruit an experienced Production Planner.
- Take responsibility for scheduling the production of the plant according to global planning and supply chain demand taking into account maintenance requirements and production constraints.
- Plan and schedule machines, materials and labour making sure that orders and schedules are met
- Responsible for whole supply chain from materials to finished product on the site in Barry
- Management of warehouse and shipping staff
- Lead and develop direct reporting team (7 direct reports)
- Financial responsibility for the Production Planning business unit (forecasting, measuring, cost reduction, reporting)
- Experienced Manufacturing Production Planner with significant knowledge of scheduling in continuous process industry
- Good understanding of Shop floor control, planning, scheduling, shipping
- Sound financial knowledge, understanding of production forecasting, cost of material and labour
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems, processes and equipment
- Experienced user of ERP systems with good IT skills (Microsoft packages, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Notes)
- Ideally live in commutable distance to South Wales, Barry
- Competitive salary in South Wales
- Continuous development
- Day shift (Working hours are flexible 7:30am-16:00pm)
Are you an experienced Production Planner and would like to work for a well-established fast growing company? If you have answered YES, please do not hesitate to send your resume to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.