Contract PPM ManagerFantastic permanent opportunity has arisen with a world renowned FM Company for a Contract PPM Manager to join their team in Birmingham.Contract PPM...
Contract PPM Manager
Fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen with a world renowned FM Company for a Contract PPM Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
Contract PPM Manager Role Responsibilities
- Develop, manage and control all aspects of the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) regime
- Ensuring that all contractual and statutory requirements are met
- Ensuring all scheduling certification and reporting relating to the PPM regime are correctly managed and stored
- Create reports and statistics on the PPM performance
- Communication on the status of all PPM activities
- Management of the PPM system ensuring that maintenance prolongs asset life
- A high level of understanding of the contract in order to direct the necessary services and ensure a proactive approach to delivery
The Ideal Contract PPM Manager
- Previous experience managing a PPM system
- Contract Management experience
- Technical Qualification - Electrical/Mechanical discipline
- User knowledge of CAFM System (Ideally Maximo)
- Working knowledge of SFG20 and Statutory Compliance requirements
- Experience in Team Management / People Management
- Experience in the Identification and Management of Asset Items using modern techniques
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive salary
- Company car/ Car allowance
- 25 days holidays
- High Street Retail discount
If you are an experienced Contract PPM Manager and live in or around Birmingham you, looking for a fresh opportunity with a successful company and want to be part of an enthusiastic team where your efforts are appreciated- please do not hesitate to send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.