Gas Safe InstallerField Based West MidlandsPermanent PositionIf you have excellent customer service skills and an attention to detail this exciting new position could be the...
Payroll Admin Project Support
One of the biggest FM providers in the UK are currently recruiting Payroll Admin Project Support personnel to support multi-site application administration for the Timegate & Kronos Workforce Management Solutions across the business. The role is based out of West Midlands.
You will be working with relevant parties to ensure that the customer receives an excellent experience, payroll processing conducted in accordance with the Operational Excellence Model, and business requirements can be supported to enable future change.
- To support the mobilisations for the roll out of the Timegate T&A solution to the business.
- To support the delivery of 1st line application support to the user community across the business.
- System Configuration & Maintenance of the Timegate / Kronos applications to support the on-going requirements from the business (applicable to all users, roles, sites).
- To run and maintain all application interfaces; including contract administration, payroll and HR & Finance interfaces.
- To act as a conduit for the business into the group central IT function in case of any application or infrastructure issues.
- To create and configure functional access profiles and display profiles to control user access across the user community.
- To facilitate installation and on-going support of Timegate / Kronos clocking systems.
- To liaise with a 3rd party field support organisation to resolve on-site issues with biometric clocks.
- To deliver effective communication to the user community across the business when necessary.
- To support reporting requirements; including compliance and KPI reporting.
- To manage and update post pay tables and contract static data as required.
- Maintain schedules in Timegate / Kronos as appropriate.
- Manage the data build for bulk system uploads as appropriate (IE TUPE transfer in)
- Support audits and compliance testing
- Support the collation, processing and reporting of supplementary and hardship payment requests
- The list of responsibilities / tasks above is not exhaustive and other duties may be required from time to time.
- Operate systems competently, ensure all calls, emails and client activity is properly logged, updated and closed accurately to ensure excellent service and accurate data management for reporting.
- Escalate any outstanding issues or unresolved complaints according to company procedures to ensure permanent resolution within the agreed SLA.
- Ensure any new contracts are correctly set up on the system, and that any amendments to contract or terminations are accurately processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all financial controls are adhered to.
- Undertake processing of the payroll periodically.
- Deal with calls from back office and operations users ensuring prompt resolution of queries.
- Input contracted work schedules into time and attendance system.
- Liaise with and support projects rolling out Time and attendance decommissioning, upgrades and module roll out where required.
- Represent T&A Central and Customer Operations as a whole in any communications within the business, reviews and projects where required.
- To ensure that all Company Policies and Procedures are fully implemented, adhered to and communicated.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong working knowledge of T&A/WFM applications as Administrator, Super User or internal support (ideally Kronos and Timegate)
- Working knowledge of payroll procedures, understanding of different pay elements
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Highly service focussed with a 'can do' attitude
- Highly organised. Able to plan and prioritise the work of self and others
- The ability to listen, question and interpret information to understand requirements
- Influencing skills; able to achieve goals through influencing others
- Ability to suggest creative/innovative solutions
- Numerical and verbal reasoning
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills (reports, e-mails etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain standards when under pressure
- Able to building strong relationships with key stakeholders
Experience and Qualifications
- A good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- Previous experience of system administration of Workforce Management or payroll solutions is essential
- Experience in customer service skills or support/service desk
- Experience in Facilities Management
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
To apply - Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.