Shift Maintenance EngineerNewport£competitiveWe are working with an award winning food manufacturer with their requirement for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to support their factory in Newport....
One of the world's foremost Engineering & Manufacturing companies is looking to recruit a Production Supervisor to join the team at their South Wales plant. The company operate on a global basis providing unique products and solutions to some of the best brands in oil & gas, marine and to the water industries. The order book is looking very good and the company are super confident regarding future prospects. This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Production Supervisor to further develop their career in world class surroundings.
The Role of Production Supervisor
- Achieve production plan
- Ensure production efficiencies are maintained
- Ensure manpower planning is sufficient to meet customer demand
- Motivate and lead the production team
- Manage operator performance, maintaining disciplinary, absence and quality standards
- Manage agency staff on the shop floor
- Achieve business quality targets
- Achieve PPM / scrap targets
- Maintain and support the company ISO 9001 / 14001 / 18001 accreditations
The Ideal Production Supervisor
- Must offer a sound background in a Supervisory role within the Manufacturing sector
- Able to read and follow general arrangement drawings and flow diagrams
- Ability to follow and understand electrical drawings
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, mechanical & electrical
- Great attention to detail
- Served an apprenticeship or have NVQ level 3 in engineering equivalent or higher
- Will be a driven people manager, target orientated and quality aware
This role is operating during Monday to Friday, Day shift only.
There might be opportunity to work overtime during busy periods
- Long term commitment and safe place of work
- Competitive salary
- Very generous holiday allowance (34 days)
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Bonus scheme
And so much more...
If you are an experienced Production Supervisor and would like to be part of an organisation where your efforts will be appreciated and recognised, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.