Production Engineer Our client is a leading manufacturer of radar equipment for the marine sector. They are looking for a Production Engineeer to work on...
An excellent permanent opportunity arisen for a Production Engineer to work for a world leading manufacturing in the automotive sector. It's an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career with a global organisation. This unmissable position is based in Llanelli.
The Production Engineer Role Responsibilities:
To contribute to the successful development and introduction of New Products into the business. Reporting to the Plant Engineering Manager through the Product Lead Engineer, you will be part of a team of engineers responsible for delivering projects to contract value.
- Meet timing and cost targets for all New Product Launches (NPL).
- Liaise with both Customer and Suppliers on cost and technical items.
- Ensure technical reports are produced for all pre-production builds as defined by the Product Lead Engineer.
- Coordinate parts supply and builds (internal/customer) and produce Build Reports.
- Formulate Build Plans and update bi-weekly.
- Deliver appropriate manufacturing processes to Manufacturing and transfer knowledge to the Manufacturing Team.
- Contribute towards optimisations of product design to ensure "Design for Manufacturing and Assembly" (DFMEA).
The Ideal Production Engineer
- Experience in engineering functions within the Automotive Industry.
- Robust process design ensuring Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA) creation and Poka-Yoke implementation.
- Design, develop and implement appropriate test, assembly and automation solutions to enable successful NPL launches to meet quality, capacity and cost objectives.
- Experienced in modern assembly and Automation techniques.
- Experienced with a Project Management Methodology.
- Occasional Overseas travel required
The Production Engineer in return will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits - Company Contribution up to 7% for Pension
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- 25 days holidays plus statutory bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Ad so much more...
If you are an experienced Production Engineer, live or be able to commute to Llanelli, have the relevant experience required, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.