Do you have previous compliants experience?To lead on the development and delivery of the council's Information Governance strategy, assessing risk and ensuring the use of...
Quality & Compliance Manager
A fantastic permanent Quality & Compliance Manager opportunity has arisen with a world-renowned FM Company in Cork.
- Management processes related to all 'GxP' (and other compliant) services in 3 locations around Cork
- These soft, hard and lab services can include:
Distribution and Logistics, GMP cleaning, Pest control, Lab services, Records services, contract management, lab instrument services, facilities management (e.g. buildings/equipment maintenance, calibration, qualification) and third party supplier management
- Delivery of EFM Contract Schedule (Quality Agreement) compliance
- Supporting quality and compliance operations
- Implementation of QMS framework
- Conduct training in GxP and QMS topics, to the operations team
The Ideal Quality and Compliance Manager
- Recognised H&S qualification (NVQ Level 6 / Diploma or equivalent) - Desirable
- Internal Auditor (ISO 14001, 9001 & OHSAS 18001) - Desirable
- Chartered member of IOSH (or working towards)
- Knowledge of current Quality HSE and Compliance legislations in Ireland. Knowledge of UK legislation would be an advantage
- Excellent and proven operations/client relationship management
- Commercial understanding of management contracts and operational business processes
- Competitive salary
- Company Car/Car allowance
- Incentive and Recognition programs
- Childcare vouchers
And loads more...
If you are looking for a new career opportunity as Quality & Compliance Manager in Cork and would like to work for a fantastic company where your efforts will be greatly appreciated - please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.