Construction Project ManagerInterested in working as a Construction Project Manager for an Aerospace and Defence Company this may be the role for you!The Project Construction...
Quality, Health and Safety Manager
A fantastic permanent Quality, Health and Safety Manager (QHSE) opportunity has arisen with a world-renowned FM Company. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established organisation, leaders in the FM industry.
This exciting role will require you to travel across the UK Ireland and Europe, will involve working across multiple sites delivering and implementing improved processes across GxP and EHS within pharmaceutical environments.
The Quality, Health and Safety Manager
- Be responsible for developing GxP quality and EHS programmes and supporting the subsequent implementation
- Take charge of conducting audits and investigating quality related issues around the site
- Implement risk management programme
- Deliver a management report highlighting relevant issues
- Supporting quality and compliance operations also from an FM perspective
- Working with the UKI EHS Manager and local in country EHS team, ensure alignment of the EHS program
- Conduct training in GxP and QHSE topics, to the operations team
- Support mobilisation of new sites from a quality, compliance perspective.
- Review due diligence reports highlighting specific quality, compliance and business issues
- Develop, lead and deliver the company's QHSE framework internally and across the contract
- Lead and support defined projects, improvements or solutions across the required scope of the contract.
The Ideal Quality, Health and Safety Manager
- Experience of implementing GxP quality and Health and Safety programmes.
- Experience in the field of Health and Safety, understanding current legislation and able to apply, implement them.
- Internal Auditor (ISO 14001, 9001 & OHSAS 18001) - Desirable.
- Understanding of processes and formats within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Knowledge of current Quality HSE and Compliance legislation.
- Excellent and proven operations/client relationship management.
- Commercial understanding of management contracts and operational business processes.
- Solid understanding and practical experience in working in the Pharmaceutical environment, particularly in a Quality and Health and Safety functions, laboratories, manufacturing and facilities management areas.
- Leadership/Team Management skills
- Engaging style in order to successfully deliver training across the region
- Ability to work independently is essential.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Incentive and Recognition programs
- Childcare vouchers
If you are looking for a new career opportunity as a Quality, Health and Safety Manager and would like to work for a fantastic company where your efforts will be greatly appreciated - please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.