Vehicle Assessment Technician Manchester 3 month contract £19.794PA OTE £30k We are currently looking for a Vehicle Assessment Technician to join a well-established automotive company...
Quality and Compliance Manager
A fantastic permanent Quality and Compliance Manager opportunity has arisen with a world-renowned FM Company. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established organisation, leaders in the FM industry.
This exciting role will require you to travel across the UK. The position will involve working across multiple sites delivering and implementing improved processes across GxP, within pharmaceutical environments in line with FM.
The Quality and Compliance Manager
- Be responsible for developing GxP/GLP/GMP, quality programmes and supporting the subsequent implementation
- Take charge of conducting audits and investigating quality related issues around the site
- Implement risk management programme
- Deliver a management report highlighting relevant issues
- Supporting quality and compliance operations also from an FM perspective
- Conduct training in GxP and Quality topics, to the operations team
- Support mobilisation of new sites from a quality, compliance perspective.
- Review due diligence reports highlighting specific quality, compliance and business issues
- Develop, lead and deliver the company's Quality and Compliance framework internally and across the contract
- Lead and support defined projects, improvements or solutions across the required scope of the contract.
The Ideal Quality and Compliance Manager
- Solid understanding and practical experience in working in the Pharmaceutical environment, particularly in Quality, laboratories, manufacturing and facilities management areas.
- Experience of implementing GxP Quality and Compliance programs
- Internal Auditor (ISO 14001, 9001 & OHSAS 18001) - Desirable.
- Understanding of processes and formats within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Knowledge of current Quality and Compliance legislation.
- Excellent and proven operations/client relationship management.
- Commercial understanding of management contracts and operational business processes.
- Engaging style in order to successfully deliver training across the region
- Ability to work independently is essential.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
If you are looking for a new career opportunity as a Quality and Compliance Manager and would like to work for a fantastic company where your efforts will be greatly appreciated - please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.