Quality Document Controller EngineeringA Fantastic new opportunity become available with a leading Design, Engineering and Manufacturing company for a Quality Document Controller to join their...
Quality Document Controller - Engineering
A Fantastic new opportunity become available with a leading Design, Engineering and Manufacturing company for a Quality Document Controller to join their team in Caldicot, Monmouthshire.
The Quality Document Controller Role is very important position within the company. It will be a crucial role supporting the Design, Engineering & Project team within a manufacturing environment.
- Maintaining the Company's document management system
- Working closely with the Quality & Compliance team
- Engineering Document lifecycle management - Distributing Engineering Change Notes (ECN's), Engineering Change Requests (ECR's)
- Updating Drawing file directory (hard copies and electronically)
- Working closely with the Project Team and the Management Team to ensure prompt and accurate deliveries
- Administer external documentation from Clients and Suppliers
- Generation and ownership of Manufacturing Record Book (MRB)
- SAP Master Data activities, generating Part Numbers
The Ideal Quality Document Controller
- Previous experience working with Engineers, Projects team within a Manufacturing environment from a Q&C Document Control perspective
- Used the system called ADEPT (Desirable, but very beneficial)
- Quality & Compliance focused
- Reasonable understanding of Engineering Drawings
- Understanding the importance of Documentation within Engineering, Manufacturing functions
- User of SAP Master function
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Organised and have a great attention to detail
- Able to work well with a diverse team
This is an excellent opportunity with a continuously growing manufacturing company who will appreciate your hard work and commitment.
They are offering the following:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days Holidays plus Bank Holiday (Option to buy/sell)
- Company bonus
- Competitive Pension scheme (3-10% contributions)
If you are interested in the Quality Document Controller position in Caldicot and would like to apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.