Quality Site Lead to lead and coach the quality team, you will be working with a well-established aerospace company, with state of the art facilities,...
Quality Manager HSE
A unique opportunity arisen for an experienced Quality Manager with an aspect of Health and Safety Management to work for a specialist world leading design and manufacturing company. They are supplying state of the art technology to the Aerospace and Automotive sectors out of their HQ based in Bridgend.
- To ensure all Health & Safety legislation is integrated and followed within company procedures.
- Carry out internal quality audits in accordance with ISO9001 certificate requirements.
- Making sure that Company quality records are up to date and maintained at all times.
- Attend regular management quality review meetings to report on quality issues and take whatever action is necessary as a result.
- Keep up to date with the latest Quality and H&S standards and implement procedures as required.
- Advise on amendments to quality system required as a result of any organisational changes.
- Support and coordinate periodic external quality audits as required by assessment body
- Continuous monitoring of sub-contractor and supplier performance.
- Ensure New Product Development process is followed rigorously and that all applicable gate reviews are held and signed off by appropriate management team members.
- Write quality plans for customers
- Act as main company representative for all Health and Safety issues
- Induction training, in relation to Health & Safety issues
- Carry out internal risk assessments, Factory Health and Safety inspections
- Fire Warden - Fire extinguisher inspection (internal/external), fire alarm testing, fire drills and Dealing with contractors Health and Safety questionnaires
The Health and Safety aspect of the role requires a high degree of reliance on getting others to conform to quality and production standards and as such relies on an element of teamwork. However, much of the individual activities are carried out alone rather than in a work-group.
This position is essentially office/factory based but can require occasional travel to customers to understand specific customer concerns.
Ideal Qualifications and Experience for Quality Manager:
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor trained.
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate
- Have proven experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Company offers in return
- Working Hours - 37 Hours per week between Monday to Friday
- 25 Days Holidays + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Competitive Salary
If you are interested and would like to apply please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.