Quality OperatorMarket leading Electronics Manufacturing Company is looking for its experienced Quality Operator to join their state of the art site in Cwmbran. The RoleThis...
Market leading Electronics Manufacturing Company is looking for its experienced Quality Operator to join their state of the art site in Cwmbran.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Operator to join a well-established Electronics controls Manufacturing Company who are currently recruiting due to expansion.
You will be responsible for quality control within the PCB assembly area, by completing product inspection using analysis tools and techniques to identify and implement quality process improvements.
- Verifying Electronic Components
- Visual inspection of solder joints to IPC standards
- To monitor and analyse manufacturing quality performance and implement any changes or improvements which need to be made.
- To undertake technical investigations into quality failures and resolve manufacturing problems in conjunction with the Quality manager
- To support the Quality Engineer and Leading hands as appropriate
- To complete final inspection of products to approved standards
- To take photographs, log and report any quality issues and action defective material reports.
The Ideal Quality Operator
- Experience in a contract electronic manufacturer or an end user electronic manufacturing facility
- Has good understanding of basic quality principles
- Understanding of root cause analysis tools and data analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with soldering machinery or processes
- Inspection experience to Institute for Printed Circuit standard.
- Soldering experience of SMT components to IPC standard.
- Broad understanding of electronic components, packages and PCB assembly methods and processes.
If you would like to be part of a growing and vibrant company, working as a Quality Operator please do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.