Carbon60 have permanent opportunities for B1/B2 Licensed Engineer typed on the A320 and/or A330 to work at a well-established MRO performing line & base maintenance...
An award winning manufacturing company is looking to recruit an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join their skilled team in Trowbridge.
The Refrigeration Engineer Role
- Preparation of Spiral Freezers and Refrigeration Plants to start up production lines on time.
- Carry out lubrication and maintenance schedules.
- Carry out daily checks of all plant room, roof void equipment for all site services.
- Ammonia refrigeration, air, steam, water, hygiene and electrical supply/controls.
- The above maintenance routines to be carried out on time to PPM schedule.
- Contribute to continuous PPM development.
- Identify shortfalls in spares holding.
The ideal Refrigeration Engineer candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications
- Experience in Industrial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning maintenance.
- Ammonia competent experience.
- Electrically competent to be able to fault find.
- Ability to read electrical drawings.
- Steam, Compressed air and Building Services.
- Water Hygiene and Evaporative Cooling Tower experience.
- Health & Safety conscious
- Basic refrigeration qualification.
- Multi skilled across all engineering disciplines.
- 17th Edition - Desirable
- Live or be able to commute to Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Competitive Salary + Shift allowance with the opportunity to earn overtime
- Comprehensive training program
- 25 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers,
- Retail discounts
This is a fantastic opportunity with an excellent company with good reputation who offer excellent prospects for progression.
If you are a Refrigeration Engineer, live in Wiltshire and looking for a new role where you can enhance your skills and further your career - Please send your CV right now for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.