A leading player in the FMCG world are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their fast paced and friendly team. Salary: £30,000...
Regional Facilities Manager
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Regional Facilities Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills with experience of hard and soft services with our prestigious client looking after the North region (Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester).
Purpose of the role
Effectively manage the team in the Region and the Managed Service Partners to ensure that exemplary Facilities Management services are provided to client and customers.Manage regional resources and promote an ethos of team work and to instil a culture of continuous improvement.To offer support and guidance to ensure that workflow is delivered effectively and to develop the team so that they achieve their full potential.To develop a relationship built on trust and transparency with team, client and customer.
- Support the Account Director to effectively co-ordinate service delivery across the whole of the scope of FM service delivery and advise senior management of any perceived risks and mitigation actions
- Builds organisational capacity, responsible for the delivery of the service and maintenance of all assets under contract in the portfolio.
- Operational management of internal and external service delivery teams, ensuring quality of services provided are continually improved and exceed customer expectations
- Responsible for efficiently and economically implementing the assigned tasks from commencement to completion in full compliance to applicable standards and specifications, within the given time frame, including monitoring and regular reporting of overall progress.
- Relationship management - client, customer, supplier.
- Customer satisfaction is to be maintained at the highest level by providing a high quality and pro-active service.
- Carry out site inspections to ensure an excellent standard of work and timely completion. Dealing with any shortfalls in service delivery in a timely manner through effective coaching and mentoring and u
- ltimately if necessary through performance management mechanisms available.
- Provide technical support - general advice to customers, peers and team on areas of subject matter expertise
- To manage resource levels and service delivery to meet fluctuating workloads ensuring a consistent approach to service delivery across the regional portfolio
- Provide reports as required to include people, client, health and safety and finance information as required
- People management - line management of staff and through mentoring, developing, coaching and appraising innovation
- Industry participation - awareness of industry best practice by maintaining contact with peers in other market sectors
- Supply Chain Management - ensure value for money is achieved through robust management of suppliers and measurement of performance. Ensure that any procurement activity is within strict compliance to company procedures
- Risk management - minimise risk and maintain or improve profitability against agreed targets
- To manage the business and ensure that the company meets its full contractual obligations whilst at the same time supporting the management of the account P&L
A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationship with the client. Have high standards, commercially astute and always `raising the bar` of services. Listen and understand the needs of a client and adopt our services offering
- Diploma, Certificate or equivalent technical qualifications.
- To live within Region
- Experienced people manager. Have good leadership, team building and communication skills
- At least 7 years senior management in an FM environment
- Experience of managing contracts and writing and operating to processes and procedures.
- Experience in supplier management
- Experienced at managing budgets
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Recognised HSSE qualification (IOSH,NEBOSH)
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Interested? Please apply by sending your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.