Roofer- CardiffA fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Roofer to start with a nationally recognised building contractor, based in Cardiff from 1st November for...
Regional Mobilisation Manager
One of the largest FM provider in the UK are currently looking to recruit experienced Mobilisation Managers to mobilise a new National TFM (Excluding Security) contract to offer contractual and operational support to a large number of sites across the United Kingdom. This role will be fixed term for a maximum of 12 months based and will cover the region from Cardiff/Swansea to the West coast of Wales.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of mobilisation at your allocated sites, to include review of asset verifications & condition surveys, audits, management of TUPE staff and review sub-contractor delivery/performance, with the main objective to ensure Operations are able to meet their contractual and operational requirements at "go live".
You will have significant expertise in managing contracts from an operational point of view preferably in a Multi-Site TFM portfolio. It would be advantageous having experience with both Hard and Soft Services in a commercial environment. The role will develop into the transition stage post "go live" and you will be working closely with the Operations team.
- To review and understand the contractual obligations for service delivery of the contract
- To manage and control the mobilisation plans, that reflect the service lines contract scope and agreed processes
- Carry out review of the completed Asset Verification at allocated sites, record and escalate any deficiencies against actual
- Carry out review of the completed Asset Condition surveys. Record and escalated deficiencies against actual
- Review of on-site documentation relating to H & S, PPM, reactive works and cleaning
- Generate and complete a site specific risk register during mobilisation phase, which will feed into central Contract Risk register
- Review site safe systems of work for all activities. Record and report on any deficiencies
- Assess competency of transferring staff (or staff to be recruited) in line with defined service line activities
- Identification and recording of training of staff and generate recommendations for training to meet current legislation and Contractual requirements
- Have input into preparation of statutory, mandatory and non-statutory training plan for all staff and Completion of the Training Matrix against allocated properties
- Prepare regular internal progress reports identifying current and potential risks and opportunities
- Identify and provide schedule of equipment / Consumables required at each site for all service lines
- A recognised apprenticeship or HNC in a Facilities related field
- NEBOSH/IOSH Working Safely or equivalent
- Experience of delivering and or mobilising Total FM Services contracts
- Competent with the use of all Microsoft packages, with the ability to produce own documentation, financial spreadsheets and reports
- Customer focussed, dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers
- A good working knowledge of Health & Safety, estates and FM driven Legislation
- Knowledge of CAFM and PPM maintenance systems
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with all levels within the organisation.
- Have experience of TFM mobilisation
- Proven managerial track record
- Experience in Dilapidations and Asset Verification
- Excellent presentation, influencing and motivation skills, with experience of managing multi-skilled teams
- Experience in Life Cycle and excellent knowledge of statutory compliance and current legislation, regulations and standards, with experience of managing multi sites statutory compliance
- Experience operating cleaning services across multi sites, including assessing productivity, reviewing consumables and equipment, job plan development and relevant legislation
- Operating with integrity Acts with professionalism and integrity at all times when dealing with others, demonstrating a fully responsive and co-operative manner in order to deliver the highest level of internal and external service.
- Excellent leadership and motivational people management skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and forward plan to avoid incidents or issues
- Membership of BIFM
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Interested? Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.