Area Sales ManagerSouth and West Wales£25K 342k depending on experience We are currently looking for an Area Sales Manager for a client who has been...
Regional Sales Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well-established MDF Moulding Manufacturing Company for a Regional Sales Manager to join their successful team covering West & East Midlands and Yorkshire areas.
The Regional Sales Manager Role -
You will be responsible for selling the company's product range, including builder's merchants, DIY chains and general wood product distributors.
- Managing existing accounts and generate new sales opportunities
- Providing quotations for new and existing customers
- Ensure that customer satisfaction levels are maintained and enhanced
- Building and keeping strong relationship with customers
- Communicate quality issues to production
- Upsell new product range
- Achieve monthly/yearly sales targets
The Ideal Regional Sales Manager
- Minimum 3 years external sales management experience
- Ideally worked in a Regional/Area/Territory Sales Manager position previously
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and have a high degree initiative
- Proficient in Windows packages and CRM modules
- Flexible, Driven, Self-motivated
- Hold a valid Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive salary
- 3.5%Employer contribution
- Competitive Holiday allowance
- Profit share and Customers Satisfaction bonus
The Regional Sales Manager position is with a company where your efforts will be very much appreciated! If you have the right level of experience and you live in West & East Midlands and Yorkshire areas, and you are looking for a long term opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.