Sales ManagerA fantastic job opportunity has arisen with a global company, a market leader in water treatment products, systems and services for an enthusiastic Sales...
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen with a global company, a market leader in water treatment products, systems and services for an enthusiastic Sales Manager in Oxford.
An exceptional Sales Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Business generation in existing or new markets
- Screening and identifying of sales channels via resellers and system integrators
- Develop lead generation plans
- Plan and conduct complex negotiations with new and existing customers
- Represents the entire range of the company's products and services to customers
The Ideal Sales Manager
- Ideally worked with water filtration product and equipment previously
- Evidence of developing excellent customer relationships within the industrial market
- Strong Account management and relationship skills
- Able to influence customers with best knowledge of products and services
- Ideally HNC/HND qualified in an engineering discipline
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive salary
- Company car/ Car allowance
- Bonus and incentives
- 26 days holidays
And so much more...
Are you the Ideal Sales Manager?
Would you like to work for a Global company where you will be able to develop and progress? Where your input will be recognised and appreciated from day one? - If you've answered YES, please do not hesitate to send your resume for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.