Design Engineer (Civils / Scaffolding)Carbon60 are seeking an experienced Design Engineer, with a civil engineering and scaffolding background, for a key client based in the...
Design Engineer - Scaffolding
An exceptional permanent Design Engineer opportunity has arisen with a specialist Scaffolding Company in Bristol area.
- Provide engineering advice and scaffolding design
- Production of drawings of Scaffolding structures
- Oversee the erection process from an engineering point of view
- Attend customer meetings and site visits
- Revise drawings or advice if required according to changes in the customer specification or site conditions
- Provision of workable, practical and economical engineered solutions with accurate calculations within the deadline
The ideal Design Engineer will live in or around the Bristol area and will possess the following:
- ONC or above in Construction or Civil Engineering
- Experience of construction design, including Access Scaffolding
- Previous experience working with AutoCAD
- Able to read and understand engineering plans
- Structural Engineering knowledge
- Full UK Driving licence
- Previous experience working in similar position
The Scaffolding Design Engineer will cover sites in Bristol, Southwest, Midlands and Manchester area - some level of flexibility will be required towards travelling to client's sites occasionally.
- Competitive salary £35-£40K/annum
- Company car
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Permanent opportunity
If you would like to apply for the Design Engineer position and have relevant experience, please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.