A global design & manufacturing company, a leader in the Water Technologies sector are looking to recruit a Scheduler to join their well-established Customer Services team in Paddock Wood, Kent.
Scheduler Role Responsibilities
- Facilitating the smooth running of all customer service / helpdesk functions, including arranging engineers attendance on planned, reactive and commissioning works
- Liaising with customers and able to make decisions on workload for engineers
- Able to prioritise to urgent attendances
- Provide enough information to engineers on their work sheet to make sure they have a good understating of works needs to be carried out
- Updating internal systems of works completed, collect reports and direct invoices
- Raising accurate purchase orders in a timely fashion as agreed to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Maintaining accurate records, system paperwork and associated spread sheets.
- Supporting the issuing and close out of tasks on the system running daily reports.
- Acting as main point of contact for the customer as and when required.
- Creating quotes from information supplied on client
- Creating invoices for clients (and cross-checking with quotes)
- Supplier Due Diligence admin management
- Order parts, materials utilising preferred suppliers
The Ideal Scheduler
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- A self-starter, able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and cope with short term deadlines.
- Excellent IT Skills, including Word and Excel, Power Point, SAP
- Technical background preferred to understand terminology
- Excellent communicator (phone, email and client/supplier meetings)
- Attention to detail (checking quotes/POs/Invoices etc.)
- Experience with raising and closing purchase order numbers
- Excellent level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Previous experience in an operational/technical environment advantageous.
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
- Drive and determination
The Scheduler position working hours are between Monday to Friday.
If you feel that you would like to be part of a dynamic team, where your work will be appreciated please do not hesitate to apply.
You can apply by sending your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.