Scheduler for a globally recognised Aviation company based in Surrey with a competitive salary.As a Scheduler you will take a lead approach in scheduling the...
Fantastic Opportunity - UK's Leading FM Company is seeking to recruit a Scheduler to work on one of their prestigious client's contract based in Reading.
- Facilitating the smooth running of all FM functions, including arranging engineers attendance on planned, reactive and commissioning works
- Liaising with customers and able to make decisions on workload for engineers
- Able to prioritise to urgent attendances
- Provide enough information to engineers on their work sheet to make sure they have a good understating of works needs to be carried out
- Updating internal systems of works completed, collect reports and direct invoices
- Raising accurate purchase orders in a timely fashion as agreed to ensure SLA's and KPI's are met.
- Maintaining accurate records, paperwork and associated spread sheets.
- Seeking quotes from suppliers/subcontractors
- Supporting the issuing and close out of tasks on the system running daily reports.
- Acting as point of contact as and when required.
- Creating quotes from information supplied on client training request forms
- Creating invoices for clients (and cross-checking with quotes)
- Supplier Due Diligence admin management
- Ability to plan and organise
- A self-starter, able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and cope with short term deadlines.
- Excellent IT Skills, including Word and Excel, Power Point
- Technical / FM background preferred to understand terminology
- Excellent communicator (phone, email and client/supplier meetings)
- Eye for detail (checking quotes/PO's/Invoices etc.)
- Experience with raising and closing purchase order numbers
- Excellent level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Previous experience in an operational/FM environment advantageous.
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
- Drive and determination
The working hours for the position are Monday to Friday 07:30-16:30 with an hour unpaid lunch 40 hours per week.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 statutory days holidays
- Family friendly benefits
- Auto enrol pension
If you feel that you would like to be part of a dynamic team, where your work will be appreciated please do not hesitate to apply.
You can apply by sending your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.