Carbon60 Birmingham are currently recruiting for office cleaners within the Peterborough area of PE2.This is a part time position ideally for someone looking to top...
Senior Facilities Manager
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Facilities Manager to join one of the biggest FM providers globally at their client's site in Peterborough.
This position would suit an experienced Operations Manager / Site Lead with a Maintenance or Engineering background as the role will have heavy involvement on making decisions of Technical, Hard services parts of the business.
- Implement and maintain business improvement and process improvement into all areas
- Preparation of contract level monthly P&Ls to show financial performance
- Be the main point of contact on the site for the client
- Ensure that H&S procedures and standards and central H&S directives are being complied to, including ensuring that contractors comply with necessary standards
- Deliver against the client's site safety policies and sustainability strategies
- Establish and effectively lead a highly capable team who will deliver against the strategic growth objectives
- Manage Soft Services and Hard Services (Front of house, Grounds, M&E, H&S, Project work) and statutory compliance - ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction, PDRs, development, coaching and performance management
- Reviewing the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Statutory Compliance Programmes
- Engineering/Contractor reviews - reviewing site compliance to all current regulations. Reviewing the PPM's and associated documentation. Where require, reviewing assets on site to give an overview of the condition and standard of maintenance being carried out.
- Manage compliance including standard operating procedures, purchasing, statutory requirements (health and safety)
The Ideal Senior Facilities Manager will have significant experience in the following criteria
- Previous experience as Site Lead with a good understanding of Hard Services and Soft Services
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Experience of Lifecycle Management
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio of IFM services
- Sound understanding of Asset Management
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of risk and compliance processes, protocols, escalations and resolution methods
- Contractual knowledge of services sold and implementation of operating standards
- Experience in sector contracting and sector technical service delivery
- Proven financial acumen
- Demonstrable commercial experience and business acumen
- Proven track record of leading and managing experienced operators and large numbers of employees
- People skills, experience in people management, creating a one team approach
Please note the Senior Facilities Manager positon will require you to go through a high level Security Clearance.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive pension contribution
- 31 days annual leave (inc. statutory BH)
And so much more...
If you are an experienced Senior Facilities Manager and looking for an exciting opportunity in Peterborough with a company who has proven track record of success, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.