Mechanical and Electrical Shift Engineer An award winning manufacturing company that has been expanding year on year in their state of the art plant in...
Mechanical and Electrical Shift Engineer
An award winning manufacturing company that has been expanding year on year in their state of the art plant in Trowbridge are looking to recruit a Mechanical and Electrical Shift Engineer to join their Maintenance department team. A large part of the success in increasing production output relies in the commitment and hard work of the engineering staff.
They've recently invested massively into improving systems, processes and quality.
You would become part of the team of 20 Engineers.
Day to day activities include continuous improvements and project tasks, attendance of break downs and logging all faults, carrying out preventative maintenance schedules and working with team leaders and supervisors within the factory to ensure timely start-up of all production lines.
To be a successful Mechanical and Electrical Shift Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- City & Guilds Industrial Electrical Qualification
- 17th edition IEE regulations
- Practical experience with PLCs, Drives, High Speed Machinery, Pick and Place Robotics
- Effective electrical / mechanical fault finding and diagnostic experience.
- Flexible approach to working, able to handle a series of reactive and planned activity and organise accordingly.
- Dealing with breakdown maintenance, reacting to daily concerns and support in getting equipment back into correct operating condition on site
- Able to fault find comfortably on pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems. (Single phase, three phase and low voltage systems)
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings
- Basic Health & Safety qualifications
In return the company offers:
- Comprehensive training program
- The ability to buy additional annual leave
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Free car parking
- Subsidised lunch,
- Free tea/coffee
Salary - £33,441.00 PA + additional shift allowances (£6,088 in total) with an opportunity to earn overtime and annual bonus.
Working hours - 3 shifts rotating pattern - 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm, 11pm - 7am & 1 in 3 Saturdays
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.