Software Development Engineer (Automotive Diagnostics)A fantastic permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Software Development Engineer to join a Newtown based Design and Manufacturing company...
Software Development Engineer (Automotive Diagnostics)
A fantastic permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Software Development Engineer to join a Newtown based Design and Manufacturing company due to expanding their team.
The Role of the Software Development Engineer
- Design and development of PC based, 'connected' vehicle diagnostic applications
- Provide legacy support for existing applications
- Project planning and status reporting
- Design documentation
- Test and validation activities
- Providing technical helpline support to our customers
Ideal Software Development Engineer
Required Qualification - Computer Science or similar discipline
- Programming experience in Microsoft .Net framework and C#
- Experience with server and client side web application design, development and deployment using ASP.NET MVC and Microsoft Azure
- Windows desktop applications using WinForms and WPF
- Component and Control Development
- Familiar with OOP, UML, Design Patterns, Agile and SOLID principles
- Unit test and TDD experience - Knowledge of SQL and LINQ
- Familiar with designing and developing database driven applications
If you are an experienced Software Development Engineer and looking for an exciting opportunity and would like to be part of a success story - please don't hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.