Soft Services ManagerThis is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within Facilities Management. An experienced Soft Services Manager is required to lead the delivery...
Soft Services Manager
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within Facilities Management. An experienced Soft Services Manager is required to lead the delivery of an important contract in Rochester.
SOFT SERVICES MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Ideal candidates will have significant Soft Services Management experience with the ability to fulfil services on time and within budget.
- Full Profit and Loss Management accountability
- Manage the standards of service delivery to meet contractual obligations.
- Delivery of change initiatives within the designated region.
- Deliver financial and commercial objectives to achieve Business Strategy.
- Lead and work as part of project teams within the product, cross functionally and cross departmentally.
- Manage expectation and performance of Soft Services Managers, including Profit and Loss and KPIs against company standards.
- Driving service excellence through service delivery and innovation whilst maintaining compliance within Health and Safety and sustainability activities
- Manage Service failures with relevant service leads in line with operational processes or shared services requirements.
- Plan and check that all Client's best practice initiatives are implemented.
- Attend and produce monthly formal reports
- Ensure contract is being delivered in a cost effective way for both parties
- To ensure that all statutory regulations relating to safe systems of Work, Health & Safety, Cleanliness, Hygiene, Fire and COSH standards are met or exceeded
- Responsible for recruiting and training staff
- Full UK Driving Licence
THE IDEAL SOFT SERVICES MANAGER
A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationship with key clients. Have high standards, commercially astute and always `raising the bar` of services. Listen and understand the needs of a client and adopt the services offering.
- Strong financial acumen with the confidence to analyse Profit and Loss, accounts and financial information, identify trends and contribute effectively to forecasts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to use these skills to interpret data.
- IOSH Working / Managing Safely
- Good all round communications skills.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and client
- Excellent client relationship management
- Resilient, confident, client force with strong leadership
- Ideally live in commutable distance to Rochester
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Pension scheme
- Holiday buy and sell
- High-street discounts
And loads more...
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar Soft Services Manager role, and you live near Rochester then we would like to hear from you! - To apply - Please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.