Stores ControllerSwanseaTo £23 000 depending on experience Working for the dealer/repair arm of an established South Wales business who have been in existence since the...
A specialist market leading manufacturing company, are looking to recruit a Stores Person on a minimum 3-6 months contract in Barry.
To provide a professional and efficient input in the despatch, goods inward, stores and inventory control functions.
Stores Person Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of day to day inventory and stock control
- Control all stock from goods inwards to despatch
- Maintain and control stock levels
- Processing orders and delivery of plant parts
- To load and unload deliveries
- Ensure maximum stock levels at all times
- Reduced down time due to lack of available stock
- Raise and progress purchase orders with suppliers using MRP system, requisition process and in-house report mechanism
- Booking in
- Booking out
- Stock taking
- Chase up orders
- Parts/Bin/Shelf labelling
The Ideal Stores Person
- Previous stores experience is essential
- Technical expertise, qualifications in mechanical skill or engineering discipline would be desirable
- Knowledge of key operational procedures, e.g. Quality, Health & Safety
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and great knowledge of using MRP and ERP systems (JD Edwards ideally)
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- FLT Licence -Desirable
If you have previous Stores Person experience, you are looking for your new role, live local to Barry - Please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.