Electrician B30 3HXTemporary Contract 3 Months The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in industrial mechanical and electrical installation and maintenance. This is an...
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join the largest FM Company in the UK to work with their fantastic Time and Attendance team in West Bromwich.
To manage a team of T&A Analysts and own multi-site application administration for the Timegate & Kronos Workforce Management Solutions across the Company business. Working with relevant parties to ensure that the customer receives an excellent experience, payroll processing conducted in accordance with the Operational Excellence Model, and business requirements can be supported to enable future change.
- Direct responsibility for the management and development of a team of T&A Analysts
- To establish clear goals, objectives, and targets, and ensure the effective management of your functional work group
- Ensure self and team maintain strict levels of confidentiality, protecting operations by keeping information secure and following defined business process
- To manage the mobilisations for the roll out of the Timegate T&A solution to the Company business
- To manage the delivery of 1st line application support to the user community across the Company business
- To ensure team run and maintain all application interfaces and post pay tables; including contract administration, payroll and HR & Finance interfaces (timely and accurately)
- To manage the system configuration and maintenance of the Timegate / Kronos applications to support the on-going requirements from the Company business (applicable to all users, roles, sites)
- Build controls and data validation routines to ensure pay file extracts and data builds for bulk system upload (i.e. TUPE transfer in) are managed effectively
- Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures
- Work with cross functional teams (including Business Insight and Master Data) to maintain system parameters in line with business requirements
- To ensure the team deliver effective communication to the user community across the Company business when necessary
- To manage delivery of reporting requirements; including supplementary and hardship payment requests, compliance and KPI reporting
- Ensure the team maintain schedules in Timegate / Kronos as appropriate
- Support audits and compliance testing
- To work with the Timegate SME to create training material, documentation and reference guides for Timegate / Kronos applications functionality to support the user community
- To analyse system and business requirements; participate in product development; implement, configure and test developments (including new releases & upgrades); act as liaison between customers and developers
- Strong working knowledge of T&A/WFM applications as Administrator, Super User or internal support (ideally Kronos and Timegate)
- Working knowledge of payroll procedures, understanding of different pay elements
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience of leading and motivating a team is essential
- Previous experience of system administration of Workforce Management or payroll solutions is essential
- Experience in customer service skills or support/service desk
- Facilities Management experience is desirable
- A good standard of general education, including Maths and English
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Interested? Would like to apply? - Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.