2 x ELECTRICIANS WANTED'2 x ELECTRICIAN roles available' For a refurb project in Egham, starting ASAP' Ongoing role available to those suitable. Working for a...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Services / Asset Manager (FM) with great leadership and communication skills with experience of PPM and Statutory Compliance regimes, someone who can deliver technical inspections on buildings and infrastructure.
Overseas travel is likely as part of the role so a willingness to travel is required
Purpose of the role
- Provide M&E engineering advice
- Provide Statutory Compliance advice
- Deliver Technical inspections on buildings and infrastructure
- Administrative support to the Overseas Inspection programme
- Support the overseas Maintenance Programmers and Asset managers
- Ensure that all sites meet statutory compliance regulations
Reviewing the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Statutory Compliance Programmes
Participate in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report to the Regional Manager regarding any dangers; hazards or other defects/issues that may be encountered
Engineering/Contractor reviews - reviewing site compliance to all current regulations. Reviewing the PPM's and associated documentation. Where require, reviewing assets on site to give an overview of the condition and standard of maintenance being carried out.
Asset verification - where required, attending site and inspecting assets making detailed notes of systems and assets to generate an accurate asset list.
Condition surveys / life cycle reports / planning - reviewing the assets and documentation on site to build an accurate report as to the state of the systems and infrastructure.
M&E and statutory compliance advice.
Maintenance programming improvements to include review of lead references, frequencies and scheduling.
Programme and reporting administration of overseas inspections including the sourcing and coordination of resources for site visits.
Provide support and advice to the overseas asset teams.
Support delivery improvement opportunities.
Knowledge skills & Experience
- Substantial quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of programme administration
- Demonstrable experience of M&E Engineering and Statutory Compliance advice
- Extensive experience of Planned Maintenance regimes and CAFMs
- Demonstrable experience of carrying out asset inspections and condition surveys
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification
- Mechanical & Electrical qualifications
- IT literate FM Management Information Systems, MS Word, Power point and advanced Excel user
- Wide breadth of knowledge on mechanical electrical systems and building fabric repairs
- Sound commercial and financial awareness
- Experience of Supervising and controlling similar delivery teams
- Ability to produce detailed reports for customer and manager
- This is a mobile role and a current valid driving licence is essential for the role
- Company car
- 25 days holidays + BH
- Company pension
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.